is Ireland’s most popular and well known bookmaker. operates a successful retail business in Ireland and Great Britain and a very popular online offering.
- Money Back Specials on bets every day
- £50 Bonus for all new accounts
- Choose your sign up bonus of £50, £250 or £500
- Race to win £10,000
- $1000 First Deposit Bonus
- First Depositor's Freeroll
- Sponsors Irish Open and Irish Winter Festival
- Satellites to WSOP
- £10,000 Summer Scorcher giveaway
- Massive progressive jackpots
- £20 Free
- Paddy's Star Rewards
is Ireland's most popular and well known bookmaker. operates a successful retail business in Ireland and Great Britain and a very popular online offering.
was founded in 1988 after a merger of three existing Irish bookmakers.
Its mission is to make 'risk-based entertainment' more accessible and fun. It offers customers an unparalleled betting experience that is great value; great fun and has the best service.
Through this strategy the company has developed a strong reputation as "The Punter Friendly Bookmaker" and has become renowned for its unique "Money Back Specials".
It has pioneered a number of new products such as Insurebet (getting your money back if your horse places or your 1st goalscorer scores later in game) and 'Faller Insurance' (the only bookmaker to currently offer the chance to get your money back if your horse falls).
also offers Guaranteed Prices on all UK and Ireland Horse Racing and Greyhound Racing.
- Sports betting - Sports covered include Horse Racing, Soccer, Tennis, American Football, Australian Rules Football, Baseball, Basketball, Beach Soccer, Beach Volleyball, Boxing, Cricket, Cycling, Darts, Financial Betting, GAA Sports, Golf, Greyhound Racing, Handball, Ice Hockey, Lotteries, Motor Racing, Novelty Bets, Poker, Politics, Rugby League, Rugby Union, Snooker, UFC - MMA, Virtual Sports and Volleyball. Paddy Power also offers bets on other sports when markets are available.
- In running sports betting - offers live in running betting on all football matches, tennis, baseball, basketball , snooker, cricket and other sports. Paddy Power also streams live sports, including tennis, basketball and horse racing.
- Mobile betting - offers award winning iPhone and iPad apps and supports all other mobile devices with internet capabilities.
- Casino - has an instant play and download casino with over 100 games on offer. There is also a "Live" casino where players have live casino dealers streamed to their pc offering roulette, blackjack and baccarat.
- Poker - Poker is on the iPoker network, meaning they are part of a very liquid, popular poker network with thousands of players online all day, every day. Players can choose between three currencies to play with; US Dollars, Euros or Pounds Sterling. A wide variety of cash games and tournaments are on offer at Paddy Power Poker.
- Bingo - A comprehensive bingo offering is available on bingo; with 90, 80 and 75 ball games being played every day. The bingo room also offers plenty of popular side games including. Big Top Tombola, Clover Rollover and Bouncy Balls are all popular progressive jackpot games.
Countries that bet365 takes bets from
takes bets from almost every country in the world. Residents of many countries cannot open accounts with . Click here for the full list of restricted territories.
has different payout limits for its sports bets. Below is a list of the payout limits:
- UK and Ireland Horseracing - €1,000,000
- Overseas Horseracing - €100,000
- Ante post horseracing - €200,000
- Greyhounds - €100,000
- Soccer - €500,000
- Golf - €250,000
- GAA - €100,000
- US Sports - €100,000
- Virtual Sports - €20,000
- Other - €100,000
can be viewed in either English or Spanish. No other languages are currently offered.
is licensed for sports betting by the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission. Paddy Power Poker is licensed by the Kahnawake Gaming Commission. Paddy Power Casino and Bingo are licensed by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission.
uses its own software for its sportsbook offering and is on iPoker software for its poker offering.